With ghpages-ghcomments, your Jekyll site can use GitHub to provide reader comments.
Set up is quick, and everything has been automated to hook into your git workflow.
It’s good for your readers
- Your readers’ web habits are not tracked by services like Disqus.
- Your readers have full control over their comments – they can edit and delete them.
- Customize the look and feel with a small collection of CSS classes.
It’s good for you
- You don’t need your own dedicated server to host a Discourse instance.
- Comment threads are automatically created with every
git push to your site.
- Set up takes 5 minutes and the rest is triggered – set and forget.
- Aggregate all of your sites’ comments together in one place – a GitHub repository.